Friday, May 4, 2012

P is for Puppies

Why is P for puppies? Only because they are the cutest darn things on the planet. Except maybe kitties, but they don't start with P.

Example one

Example two

This could go on all day, but I will try to control myself.


P is also for Penis

Ok seriously or maybe not so much. I came across this penis chapstick holder. It is for knitters and the pattern is FREE so I may just have to try it. Wonder if anyone would want one.


P is also for Play

The thing that ate my A to Z time. I wanted to share some of the pictures of the costumes that I helped work on. 

The lovely Holofernias dresses on the right.

I made two of the four pairs of pants you see here, though I don't know who got them. I also had a hand in the King's cape.

 I made the pages tunic and then helped alter it when the sleeves were too long.


 I also worked on this tunic, though I think it is the one I messed up and a dear friend had to fix.

 I had nothing to do with this outfit, but it is my darling Gwen so I had to include it.

As a bonus this is a shot of the whole cast just before we started dismantling the set.


Follow your craft,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Awe! Great P Post! The costumes look great you did such a great job. Gwen looks beautiful. Our future Oscar winner? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you are catching up with your A - Z! I liked most of your posts - sorry, didn't get to see all of them. See you around!

    Roadtrip: On my way from A all the way to Z!
    English Speaking Zone

    ReplyDelete